All organized tours booked from
our page are handled by our partners, which are known to us as reputable and reliable tour operators with an excellent standard of quality and service. However, The best of Ecuador.com does not accept any liability, should problems occur in connection with any of these companies.
Please notice that all tours either for Galapagos or mainland booked from our page do not include National Park fees.
*PRE-PAYMENT & DEPOSITS
If reservation is made more than 60 days prior to departure, a deposit is due within 7 days of reservation, and final payment is due 60 days prior to departure. For booking inside 30 days, full payment by credit card is required.
For The best of Ecuador.com organized tours, a 25% non-refundable deposit is required in order to confirm a reservation plus a non-refundable "service fee", which is calculated depending on the number of Travelers and additional services required. The remaining 75% balance is required
60 days prior to the beginning of the scheduled tour.
Payment can be carried out through the following methods:
1.- Credit Cards - We currently accept American Express, Visa, Discovery and Mastercard. All financial transactions are conducted through PayPal Merchant Services on a secured server (128-bit encryption).
2.- US Wire transfers (Banking details and instructions will be provided by eMail upon request).
3.- Check payments – Are also welcome, as long as the funds clear at least thirty days before the scheduled tour begins. Checks shall be addressed to BOE Network Enterprises.
In all cancellations either for Galapagos or mainland tours, the following rules apply:
A $50.00 handling fee per passenger will be charged, in addition to the below listed penalties:
1.- A 20% deposit
will be forfeited for all cancellations made after the initial deposit, and more than 60 days prior to departure.
2.- A 50% refund of the total cost of the tour will be remitted to the customer for cancellations made between 59 and 30 days prior to departure, and after full payment is remitted.
3.- A 20% refund of the total cost of the tour will be remitted to the customer for all cancellations made between 10 and 29 days prior to departure.
A forfeiture of the total cost of the tour is applied for all cancellations made in less than 10 days prior to departure.
Prior placing a cancellation request, we strongly recommend our customers to either switch the booking to another date or to another passenger, such as a relative or friend.
All services and scheduled activities are included in all tour programs. Additional services and/or special requirements should be requested in advance.
The Best of Ecuador.com (BOE) and its associated tour operators will assist a client when a claim arises due to whatever complaint from the client against the service providers. However, The Best of Ecuador.com (BOE) and its associated tour operators will not be held responsible for any action, poor service, misrepresentation or any other cause on behalf of the service provider through which The Best of Ecuador.com (BOE) has booked.
The Best of Ecuador.com (BOE) and its associated tour operators make every effort to select reliable suppliers, and contractors to provide transportation, as well as hotels, guides, and other travel related services but, we do not assume any responsibility; directly or indirectly, for any loss, damage or injury to property or persons in connection with such services.
Each traveller agrees not to hold The Best of Ecuador.com (BOE), its owners, employees, agents and representatives liable, in the absence of their own gross negligence, for any loss of injury, expense,
or damage which results directly or indirectly from any act or omission of any person or firm which will or does provide goods or services in connection with the trip or with any available option. The Best of Ecuador.com (BOE) and its associated tour operators shall not be liable for circumstances arising as a result of acts of God; weather; detention; annoyance; delays and expenses arising from quarantine; strikes; theft; political action; civil disturbances; government restrictions or regulations; failure of any means of conveyance to arrive or depart as scheduled; discrepancies or changes in transit over which they have no control.
The Best of Ecuador.com (BOE) and its associated tour operators reserve the right to cancel a program or service and to make changes on itineraries as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
By booking a tour through The Best of Ecuador.com (BOE Network Enterprises) you fully understand and agree to all of the above
mentioned terms and conditions